We have lawn games incorporating dice, ladders, wind, catapults, marshmallow shooters, golf, water and chalk!
We also have random acts of kindness ideas that they can offer their neighbors! What a grand way to celebrate our military HEROES!
Our Military service members are servant leaders as they protect our freedom. Think about how you can be a servant leader in your neighborhood. In the same way that Jesus was being a servant as he washed the disciples feet, consider how you can go among the community and find ways to do kind gesture for others.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- give a water bottle to a homeless person
- stick up for your friend or sibling in a disagreement
- make cookies for a neighbor
- send your grandparents a letter
- donate clothes to a shelter
- offer a stranger your smile
- pick-up garbage in a park
- offer to pick citrus for a neighbor
- THANK a military hero!
Wishing everyone a WONDERFUL 4th of July!